Pregnancy is a miraculous gift given by nature to a woman. It’s a task to give birth to another human into this world. Who can be obediently yours and hold your hands when you need it. But 9 months will never be easy for a woman. She had to bear a lot of pain, discomfort which is unimaginable for some. Here are a few pregnancy care tips by the best gynaecologist in Indore that every pregnant woman must follow to ensure a healthy child.
- Try fortified ready-to-eat or cooked breakfast cereals with fruit. Cereals have added nutrients, like calcium.
- Choose a variety of vegetables and fruits, like carrots, cooked greens, bananas, and melon.
- Low-fat or fat-free yogurt with fruit.
- Avoid fishes with high levels of mercury.
- Drink decaffeinated coffee or tea.
- Drink water or seltzer instead of soda.
- Don’t drink alcohol.
And in case of any problem during pregnancy, you can consult with me