Heavy period issues are among the most common problems faced by females of distinct age groups. Unfortunately, some of these problems may not be par from the course. Excruciating pain, bleeding too much or too less may be few issues that require your immediate concern. Addressing these unusual issues and seeking a consultation with a gynecologist at the right time is crucial for achieving optimum health. Thus, to help you stay as healthy as possible during your menstruation cycle we have listed down few of the abnormal conditions that require you to pay heed:
- Having exceedingly heavy or long periods. This may also be a sign of other women health issues like uterine fibroids, uterine polyps, or PCOS.
- Too much pain making it impossible for you to leave the bed.
- Irregular periods.
- Having unexpected spotting between periods.
- Light or infrequent menstruation.
- Missing periods randomly.
- Painful migraines before periods.
- Typical mood swings before periods.
So, no matter what the reason is. All of the above-mentioned conditions require proper treatment. Consulting them with your doctor on time will help you maintain optimum health.
Thus, say goodbye to painless periods and consult your gynecologist as soon as possible.