Our history is full of pride, as we are always remembered for the fight with evil, we are given an honour similar to ‘Maa Laxmi’ and only we are the ones who can give birth. We’ve come across quite well in our journey, not standing shoulder to shoulder with males. But still, there are few things which hinder us like our natural health issues, but I believe we will fight through this also.
As a gynaecologist, I will give you five tips which will ensure your good health and prosperous life: –
- Be stress-free. Stress is dangerous than any other disease, it comes free with any problem you face. It is a fact that stress can only hinder your possibility to fix some issue. The more adverse effect on women’s health, stress can do, is that it can affect your menstrual cycle, weight and give you depression, anxiety, mood swings, which can worsen your health further.
- Eat healthily. Eating a healthy diet can maintain a good immune system, which itself will help you fight any probable chances of problem-related to your health.
- Maintain healthy body weight. Heavy-weight can affect the menstrual cycle and risk the growth of gynaecological issues.
- Ask for pregnancy care tips for a qualified gynaecologist.
- Always get your annual OB/GYN check-up done. It can prove to be helpful to your health and let the doctor foresee any future health issue possibility.
You can visit Obstetrician and Gynaecology in Indore any time.